The Meridian Chamber of Commerce invites you to nominate a person or business that contributes to the economic health of the community through exceptional business practices and customer service, demonstrates a high level of community involvement through participation in civic, community and Chamber projects and activities; and provides positive encouragement for employees to participate in community activities through company policy and process. Small businesses for the purposes of this award are businesses with less than 250 employees. Please see categories below for definitions. A company/individual may self-nominate. Nominees must be members in good standing of the Meridian Chamber of Commerce.
- Business Person of the Year
- Business of the Year 1-10 employees
- Business of the Year 11-50 employees
- Business of the Year 51+ employees
- Philanthropic Business of the Year
- This company has made significant contributions of time, money or resources through their business to help charitable organizations or community groups.
To view a list of all honorees and nominees since 1998 please