"Family Focused, Community Connected, and Business Friendly"
Ambassadors Committee meets the 4th Tuesday of every month
11:30 am at High Desert Harley -2310 E. Cinema Drive, Meridian
Mission: To increase retention of new and existing Chamber members. Ambassadors will accomplish this through working with the Membership Director in training and communication. Through contact and networking with the Ambassadors, Meridian Chamber members realize the benefits offered by becoming a dedicated member of the Chamber.
- Foster new and existing member engagement in Chamber programs, events and committees.
- Serve as a communication link between the members and Chamber staff.
- Nurture quality relationships.
- Ambassadors must be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Attend Ambassador meetings and participate in an orientation before acting on behalf of the Chamber.
- Make visits and calls to deliver membership renewal packets.
- Follow up on new members with an engagement questionnaire and form a 'buddy' relationship with the new member.
- Attend Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings in support of new Chamber Members.
- Attend and work Chamber events
- Mentor new Ambassadors.
Ambassador Renewal Packet:
- Includes the member's renewal information and possibly their luncheon tickets.
- Must be delivered by the next meeting or turned into the Membership Director.
Grand Openings / Ribbon Cuttings:
- Critical to support new and existing businesses.
- Attend events such as the First Friday morning networking, and the Business After Hours every month and earn points
- Registration Assistance
Rewards and Recognition:
- Earn and track points to reveal Ambassador of the year recognized at the Chamber's Annual Banquet.
- Working with the Membership Director to earn gift cards for referring a new business that joins the Chamber as a direct result of the Ambassador's effort. (Does not apply to businesses that the Chamber is in contact with regarding new membership).
- Monthly Ambassadors Lunch Meetings continues as scheduled, with Ambassadors sharing about the new members they have called on, upcoming events to attend, and receiving renewal packets to deliver.
- Official Ambassador Name Badge (after three months in good standing).
- Exclusive end of year Ambassador event.
Becoming an Ambassador:
- Application filled out and submitted.
- Reviewed by Membership Director and Ambassador Co-chairs.
- Candidate evaluated on application information, professionalism, and Chamber involvement.
To apply to become an Ambassador CLICK HERE
Email or Scan application to Membership@meridianchamber.org